Thursday, May 29, 2014

Birthday Gift Ideas for my Female Friend?




Sean


I was either thinking of a present from Victoria Secrets or MAC. Any suggestions from these stores that isn't a GF present? Not going to spend more than $50. Other suggestions are welcome just not gift cards, and you know her best responses.


Answer
Bath and Body Works

Gift ideas for my Best Friend [Female]?




Alex


I'm a Guy, and my BF's Birthday is coming up and the problem is I'm currently between jobs so I can't spend alot of money. I was hoping for any suggestions that a girl might like on her B-day. Something made perhaps?

[I originally had an idea to actually make her a Cake, like a full blown one, as there's an inside joke we share with her and food. I don't want to do that only cause I know that she'll get a cake from her family anyways, so it'd be almost pointless]
I've also planned on including a Birthday LETTER instead of a card. So far its just over 2 pages long, and it just details how I've saw her over the years and how much she means to me as a great friend. I just wanna know what i should get (or make) her for a main gift....



Answer
you can write her a really sweet poem telling her what a great friend she is and how much she means to you..

build her something?jewelryy case perhaps?

make her a photo album or collage

take her on a pinic.

cook her lunch/ dinner / breakfast

maker her a CD

or buy a cheap mp3 player and put all her favorite songs in there


hope that helps.!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment