Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Long distance Birthday Gift.?




Thomas M


Tomorrow is my husbands 21st birthday, he is on base in the military. I want to do something special, all I can think of is send him dinner from a local restaurant. Any good ideas for super last minute birthday gifts. Thanks


Answer
your best bet is to do an overnight delivery on floweres(men can take floweres too)

Balloon delivery for a guys 21st birthday?




xS


Just wondering if this idea is a bit too much/girly. A very special man in my life is turning 21 and I want to impress him (He isn't by boyfriend, but we're very close). I've bought him some gifts, and i've booked a night at a hotel for the week after his bday. My idea was to get a small bouquet of happy birthday balloons sent to his door on the morning of his birthday, with a note telling him where to find his first present (An envelope with the hotel booking inside) and also telling him where and when we're going for lunch that day. I plan to give him the rest of his gifts later on that night. Is the balloon thing too much and too cheesy?


Answer
I think its a great idea! Very creative and thoughtful. I'm sure he will appreciate it. Maybe put a shot glass or something with it!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment