Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Birthday gift ideas for a 15 year old girl?







Hi, I'm turning 15 tomorrow and my dad is wondering what I want for my birthday. I already told him, a puppy, or some kind of pet, laser hair remover, or electrical drums. He said those are off his price range....and now i'm totallly stumped. I have no idea what I want for my birthday. Any ideas?

I'm a girl, i LOVE music so much, and singing. I want to lose a little weight. I love clothes, but I don't think I want clothes for my birthday. I like jewellry but I don't think I want that either.

I'm so stumped. Ugh. Wish I was 5 years old again and could get a barbie and be happy until my next birthday.

Help?



Answer
Well, think about what you will use the most! The best gift is one that you will use on a daily basis and you can treasure forever. I suggest you get yourself a beautifully handcrafted wooden jewelry box where you can keep safe your jewelry and trinkets. My mother got me a nice jewelry box from MarqArt during my birthday a few months ago and I really like it! Totally unique and looks good on my dresser too. Check their collection, I'm sure you can find one that you want.

Birthday ideas for a 15 year old girl?




Emma Q


I'm 15. My friends birthday was a few days ago, but I'm planning to give her present when we go back to school next week. I'm having trouble thinking of ideas for the present. She and another one of my friends gave me a beautiful butterfly canvas for my bedroom (probably $35-$40) and a chocolate birthday cake for my birthday. I don't really want to give her money or a gift card or any moisturisers, toiletries etc. I really want the present to be about the same value (price) of what she gave me. Any ideas? Please HELP me!


Answer
Hey there! Here's the list of the things she might like:

1) Compact disc or mp3 of her favorite songs.
2) Buy her books
3) Perfume
4) (does she wear makeups?) Get her some sweet blushers, eye liners, gloss, or great brushes.
5) Give her a treat to nail polish
6) If she happens to have a crush on someone at school, make a deal with him to have dinner with her and you pay for it as a birthday treat.
7) Treat her for a movie with you, or her best friends, or with the guy she likes!
8) Get her a watch

Hope this helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment