Friday, May 23, 2014

Birthday gifts ideas?

Q. Alright, my boyfriend is turning 17 in October and I'm extremley stumpted on what to get him. I want it to be something meaningful and special since this is a big birthday, but I have already given him creative gifts and have used all my ideas up! So I'm turning to Yahoo! answers for help :)

My boyfriend is really into baseball, but he doesn't run around in hats and jerseys hes just very good at it. He also lifts weights and likes to stay in shape but hes deffinitly not a macho man NOR metrosexual or into himself so anything alone those lines won't fly. He LOVES to eat, but what guy doesn't :) I'm not the best cook considering I'm only 15 but I can follow a receipe. He also is at home sick alot because he has a kidney stone disease :( so in his time at home he plays video games and watches movies. He is also getting his liscense on his birthday, but will not be getting his own car. Please help im so desperate :(

Thank you so much :)


Answer
ask his family members what hes been tlking about that he wants i guess

What do you think of this gift idea?

Q. wanted to do something nice for a friend for her birthday, thought about putting some pictures of us into a collage and turning that into a little 11x14 poster. good idea bad idea?


Answer
Not a bad idea but for £12 at current there is a deal on a savings website to get a 12x16 inch printed canvas this would be same sort of thing but much better quality and at that price not a bad price!

If you are interested in this email me at reo19uk@hotmail.com and ill send you the link for it!



please can you also answer my gift question
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110919113731AAvqns4




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment