Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Birthday gift idea...?




Brisket


So my friend just found out that he is allergic to crabs. His birthday is coming up and he wants me to make him an allergy bracelet. I have no idea what to do. How should I make this bracelet?


Answer
Wal-Mart and all craft stores have all the bracelet making materials and there are beads that have the allergy alert sign on them. You can engrave the word crab/shellfish on the back or get two beads with crabs on them and place them beside the allergy bead... or even get letters that spell it out and set them so they're upside down so he's not wearing the word "CRAB" on his wrist for the world to see. Ha!

There is cool leather bracelet designs online... there are metal/wire bracelet designs... just google bracelet designs and search for medical alert beads.

HTH

Animalcrackers247

A good gift idea for a 40th birthday...?




patty


I am going to a birthday party for my cousin who is turning 40 tomorrow. What would be a good reasonably priced gift to to give him? I know him to an extent, but I don't know intimately what he likes or dislike, so I guess I'm looking for generic type gift idea.
Well isn't that the purpose of yahoo answers: to get advice from "perfect strangers online". Hince the reason I asked for GENERIC ideas!! Check the sarcasim.



Answer
I find gift certificates are great- the all purpose gift.
you would have a better idea on what to get him than perfect strangers online.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment