Saturday, May 31, 2014

Present ideas for 13 year old girls birthday???







My bestie is turning 13 and i need to get her a present. no more than Aus $30. She is from Australia i likes jewellery, clothes and stuff. i want to get her a jewellery box because she always loses her earrings but they are all too expensive!!! She also lives in Queensland in Australia.
I have already bought her some shoes for $12
any ideas?????
Thanks



Answer
Make her a gift, Like a CD, I know It wont cost anything but she will really appreciate it and Its really sweet and will mean alot to her because you got her something that no one else in the world could get!
Hope I helped!

Gift ideas for....??

Q. my wife.. she is turning 30 and freaking out! We have been married 8 yrs and I've never seen her this way. She is really so much sexier now then she was when we met in college. She's had 2 children and is very HOT!! But she thinks she is fat and ugly and now she thinks she's old... argh!! It's a good thing I love her so much LOL. I need some ideas for something really awesome to get her for her birthday. I'm not a good shopper and I know she's diappointed with what I buy. I am planning to take her for the weekend to a bed and breakfast and go back sunday to a surprise party thrown by her sisters.

ANY ideas!!! Pleeeeease!!!!

POLL: Best gift you've ever received and from whom?


Answer
30 is a big birthday. flowers. jewelry is always nice. if she doesn't like it she could exchange it. lots of women enjoy going to the spa for a day of pampering. you could get her a gift certificate to a spa. if i think of more i will come back and add them!

its so sweet that you love your wife so much!! you seem like a nice guy, i'm sure she will be happy with whatever you get her.

poll- (i thought about asking this same question earlier!) best gift i gave was an expensive set of cookware to my (now husband) boyfriend. he loved it! he does the cooking, and makes the best meals ever.

oh i thought it said gave, the best i ever received... a car from my parents. or my engagement ring, if that counts.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment