Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Its his birthday BUT???




julie09217


My boyfriends birthday is coming up and as usual says he doesnt want anything, this is the first time im BROKE because i can't work due to being pregnant and a high risk case of losing the baby. Hes been paying the bills and i feel so helpless just sitting here all day. Hes a great guy that says that he just wants for the baby and i to be okay. He deserves something special because he is so special to me. any ideas of what i can do for him for his birthday in my situation?? Also crazy sex is out of the question too..lol doctors orders and i dunno who thats killing more him or i..lol suggestions please?!?! and thanks for reading.
pfunck2099 find some class..and learn to spell..



Answer
every year i tell my wife i want nothing for my birthday ,and every year i secretly hope i get something good.
i know this maybe hard to do with you being pregnant but every year on my wifes birthday i make sure she gets spoiled.
you see everyone thinks for a birthday you should spend a lot of money on a big gift. as you get older you want to spend time more time with the people you love.
in the morning maybe make breakfast.
if you cant spend the whole day together ,when he comes in from work order a takeaway and watch his favourite movie or sports show. at the end of the day give him a small gift and card. the gift doesnt have to be expensive, an idea may be a baby vest or bib with something printed on like daddies baby or daddies little girl or boy , like a gift from your child. hope this helps, steven

What should I get my pregnant wife for her birthday?




KOTS


I'm having a hard time figuring out what to get my wife this year for her birthday. She doesn't want any clothes, shoes, or things that won't fit or are uncomfortable right now since she is pregnant. I usually get her something that she wants really bad but won't buy for herself and then try to do something unique or special but she doesn't really want anything right now. Anyone have any ideas? I don't want to get something related to the baby because I will do that after the baby is born and I want the gift to be about her.


Answer
Get her some birth control! haha! . . .sorry you probably didn't find that very funny. . .

Get her some jewelery like a necklace or something like that. If she likes being pampered, offer her a day at the spa (with or without you). If she is sore or achy like some pregnant women, she'll appreciate a massage or or maybe a pedicure!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment