Sunday, May 11, 2014

gift ideas for 14 year old boy?




karen


my little brother's bday is coming up and i don't know what to get him. he's a gamer so he has about every game and he's not very sporty. he also doesn't like board games or things like that very much so please don't suggest that. any gift ideas?


Answer
Here are some birthday gift ideas for a 14 year old boy:
1. The 6 Most Important Decisions You'll Ever Make: A Guide for Teens
2. Multi Voice Changer by Toysmith: Change your voice with 10 different voice modifiers
3. Remote Control Helicopter
4. Night Vision Goggles
5. Slim-Grip Bicycle Mount for Smartphone
You can get even more gift ideas by using link below like I did. Just type "gifts for boys" in the search bar. Then click on the "Up to 50%" discount button. This is the easiest way I know how to get gift ideas for 14 year old boys.

Birthday gift ideas for the boy I like?




Chelsie


Hi!, so lets just get to it! There's this boy I like, and his birthday is in March, I've been thinking about what to get him, but I haven't had very many good ideas. I was thinking about baking him some yummy cookies, but I don't know what to put them in..and plus, he's 12..I think cookies would just seem kind of creepy to him. I don't think he knows I like him, but I kind of want it to seem obvious with the birthday gift, but not creepy. So, any ideas? Best answer gets 5 stars!..or was it 6 stars.. well best answerer gets the most amount of stars lol! c:


Answer
Baking cookies is a good idea, or something you can eat is probably one of the best things. Take a look on his facebook, or ask a few friends to see if he's into anything, such as football. You could buy him a gift based on that. Nothing too big or expensive though, because that may seem 'creepy'. Also try to talk to him, so it doesn't seem weird, like him buying him a gift for no reason. Hope this helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment