Monday, May 5, 2014

What should I get my boyfriend for his birthday?




Cat


His birthday is March 6 th so I need to get something this weekend. My friends think I should get him something football cause he is the quarter back for our school. But I don't really like that idea I am a freshman and he is junior so it needs to be good!! I want possibly a homemade gift or something. For my birthday he got me a homemade tub with my name on it and a abercrombie gift card chocolate and jewelry so I want something just as good to give to him! Ideas??


Answer
iPhone, iPod, iPad
Beats by Dre
Madden 13 ( Video Game )
NCAA Football 2013 ( Video Game )
Shoes ( Nike or Jordans )

Gifts for sisters 18th birthday?




madala4


I thought about concert tickets, but I need to get her some for 2013. Her favorite artist is Katy Perry, but tickets haven't started being sold for next year yet. Any other ideas? Or ways I can get those for her? I want to get her something special for all the times she has been there for me growing up, but I need some advice. Please help!


Answer
You might want to try a little of everything. Try maybe a pair of earrings or clothes, some katy perry cds or an itunes gift card, then something u baked like cupcakes or a cake, and a nice card. Itll be thoughtful and shes bound to have something she likes. :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment