Tuesday, May 20, 2014

edible arrangement as birthday gift for boyfriend?




Mina


Who do you guys think? would that be a good idea? my bf and i leave very very far away from each other and i cant travel to see him on his birthday. i was thinking of getting a edible arrangement for his bday...yay or nay??? i would like suggestion if anyone could give me some idea..he is turning 28 btw. thanks a lot in advance!!


Answer
Oh. I thought you meant you wanted to like be the plate or table or whatever. You know, when you put food all over yourself and lay down so people can eat off you. I think that's so tacky. Ewww. I'm always afraid that this will lead to people getting the urge to be human toilets. Ewww, ewww, ewwww!

Onto your question. . . Is he a vegetarian? I've seen those comercials and all I can think is that someone would have to really like fruits. I like fruits and veggies and even I don't think I could eat all that. But it is an interesting idea. Very pretty too.

Have you ever heard of Omaha Steaks? www.omahasteaks.com I've had food from there and it was fabulous!! The nice thing is that you can freeze what you don't eat and then cook it later. If he likes steaks, seafood or meat this is an idea.

birthday gift for 12 year older girlfriend?




PhiL


hi guys, I'm 28 and my gf is turning 40 in a few days. I need to get her a gift. I was thinking of ordering a pizza and getting some of my friends over. they are between 24-29 years old. probably get a meat pizza and maybe a vegetarian pizza. maybe some wine, but I don't drink much. I usually drink pepsi. anyway, any other ideas?

I was also thinking of getting her something nice, like a nice flower pot or maybe a gift card to a shoe place.

I'm also a bit broke.

any help you guys?



Answer
As she's already 40 a nice gift would be to stop calling her your GIRLfriend.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment