Thursday, May 1, 2014

Birthday gift.?




Supermom


My dad's uncle is turning 75 and we're having a huge party. I don't have a lot of money and I want to get him a gift. What do I get? I want to get something he would love. Let me tell you a little about him. He's old school, Indian (from India), and a big teddy bear. He's had a rough past year with being diagnosed with stomach cancer. I hope someone out there can help with an idea for a gift. Thanks in advance.


Answer
hi

i think you can give them oil painting from their photo means turn their photo in oil painting it will create nice impression on them.

Capture that special moment.turn it into a masterpiece that will last forever!

i suggest u to look at this site i think it will help u,

Source(s):

A great idea for a personal and unique gift is a handmade painting made from a photo that you send.

Check out this site: http://www.portrait2000.com

The prices are reasonable and the outcome is amazing.

Father's Day or Birthday Gift Ideas?

Q. Hello! I'm a 13 year old girl, and I don't know what to get my Dad for his birthday. It's April 23, and we will be in Chicago April 22-24. He's a Cubs fan, and he works in construction. I don't know if it's just MY Dad, or others are like this, but it just doesn't seem fitting to get him a card with a tie on it. He's not a business man. He's not formal at all, really. He's really laid back and I don't really wanna make him something that a younger person would. I'm at the age where I can't make him those cute little gifts anymore, but I'm not old enough (too shy is more like it), to call one of my uncles to visit, because we'll be in Chicago!

It would be REALLY appreciated if you could help me!


Answer
FREE GIFTS on any order from giftsvatika.com. Huge Collection of gifts online shopping india. Visit today at http://www.giftsvatika.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Giftsvatika/1398243937106181




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment