Thursday, May 1, 2014

Birthday Gift Ideas for Dad?

Q. Tomorrow is my dad's birthday and he's turning 51. Last year, I bought him his favorite colone, the year before that a watch, and my brother had bought him a TV. This year it's kind of tough for me to think of what to get. The budget I would say for a gift is up to 150 dollars, maybe 200. Getting gift for men is difficult but I'm not sure what to do.

I do plan on writing a poem and somehow getting that printed out nicely. I just want to get a gift that can go along with it. Please help!


Answer
This definitely a struggle, but when I had to get my father a gift the other month and found this useful site with some unique ideas a dad would appreciate, I would recommend having look just to get some inspiration because that is the difficult part thinking of an idea. go to http://www.mensgiftcompany.co.uk/

Elder Scrolls Skryim Birthday Gift Idea?

Q. I have a nephew that is turning 6 yrs old and he absolutely loves Elder Scrolls Skyrim. Is there anywhere on the internet where I can get Skyrim toys or if anyone has an idea for a gift? I have looked and really can't find anything other than the game itself.


Answer
http://www.zazzle.co.uk/skyrim+gifts




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment