Sunday, May 11, 2014

Wife Birthday approaching, need gift ideas! FAST!?




Brooklyn B


My wife of 9 years is turning 37. She has had a tuff year as our twins just turned a year. We also have a 4 year old. Sleepless nights and neverending days has been the norm. I want to reward her with some time away from the kids (with or without me)... ANY IDEAS?


Answer
You're sweet to want to make this a good one for her!!

Spa day gift certificate
Massage gift certificates
Need- A- Maid to come clean for her
Babysitters to watch kids while she gets pedicure

Send her to a bed & breakfast! They don't allow kids, so she can sleep late, take baths, have someone else do the cooking and she will looove that! Just google the name of a nearby city and the words Bed & Breakfast.

Send her to the beach, or the mountains or where you know she would love to go. I love road trips and have gone from the California redwoods to the Florida Keys. I love to travel and it can be by car, plane, train, whatever!

Call her best friend (the one without a BIG mouth) and find out if she will go with your wife on a ladies only retreat so she can have some female bonding with her best bud.

If you are going to send her somewhere be sure she understands the kids will be okay, reassure her of that. It was hard getting me to leave my kids, so you might have to work on her, too.

Ideas on getting my wife the best birthday gift! Any ideas?

Q. My wife is turning 30 years old this week! I wanna get her something really amazing for her birthday but I'm not sure what! Any ideas?


Answer
How about not get but do?

Have a whole day and night dedicated to her with little surprises along the way that you know that she will love . I cant tell you what to get as im sure you know your wife better than me lol.

Make her feel loved.

Good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment