Wednesday, October 23, 2013

What is a very nice wine to give as a 21st birthday gift?

birthday gift ideas sister in law
 on Sister In Law Personalized Poem Gift 14 Designs To Choose From Ebay ...
birthday gift ideas sister in law image



ladytc


I know nothing about wine, my brother & sister-in-law are wine people, my nephew will be 21 in a few weeks. I want something very special, maybe from his birth year. Please help. Thank you in advance.


Answer
I like the idea of getting a wine from their birth year. Pricey as ^&$* but how cool! I would do a vintage port from his birth year. Or I would get him a wine that ages great and tell him that you'll be there to drink it with him on his 31st birthday. A bordeaux or Chateauneuf du pape. But if they are not into wines, really, you'd be setting him/her up for dissapointment.

What gift for under $20 can my sister inlaw get for her nephew who is turning 2?




missC


Our son will be 2 in August and my sister in law is asking what she can get for him and I know she's on a tight budget.
thanks! he already has most of those things and I always put any amount of money to him into his savings. perhaps he would like a dvd, he loves little einstines and they aren't always on!



Answer
Honestly, he won't remember this birthday. Therefore, considering these times, saving that money for his future might be a good idea. You could ask her to help fund college with that $20.

Or even just saving it for when he'll actually remember a birthday might be good. $20 off a bike when he's 6 isn't bad. Let's just hope that bike inflation doesn't go insane in the next four years.

I dunno, maybe he'd like a DVD.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment