Sunday, October 27, 2013

What could I give as a birthday gift?

birthday gift ideas for vegans
 on ... gifts and gift ideas at Giftys.com | Shop for birthday gifts, wedding
birthday gift ideas for vegans image



taymarie i


I really want to go out of my way for my best friend this year. Her birthday is in August, but I want to begin saving up for the big day. She's turning 16, so I want to make the day super special when she opens the gift I give her.

She suffers from an eating disorder, and is currently recovering very, very well.
She's vegan, and tries to eat organic also.
She's a super Beatles fan and knows everything possible about the Beatles.
She loves the Foo Fighters, especially Dave Grohl.
She plays guitar.
She likes shows involving ghosts and really likes reality television.
She has an iPhone 4, if that matters.

So please, please, help me. We've been friends for 7 years. She means the world to me. What should I get her?

What I had in mind was homemade vegan cookbook with a cute collage on the cover and a few mixtapes? I don't know! Give me some ideas :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE



Answer
How about going on a trip with her? Or to be practical, you can give her the stuffs she loves.

If you want to special and romantic, you can make album of love greeting card and collage with the photos of your two. It is really a terrific idea

Try Softease CollageFactory Pro, it is greeting card and collage maker.

What should I put on my Christmas list?




Blue Eyes


I'm really into health/beauty/food etc so I'm looking for stuff like that. One thing I'm asking for this vegan cookbook. I don't have many ideas for my list besides the vegan cookbook, teeth whitening trays, a new jacket, gift cards, perfume, and maybe another purse. Can someone help me? =) Thanks =)


Answer
Well... I'm going to go out on a limb and say...have whoever you're giving the list to donate to some animal cause? Just a thought. My girlfriends friend has people bring donations for the humane society on her birthday. Like towels, and peanut butter for the dogs, and just a bunch of stuff for the animals. I know you're wanting Christmas ideas for yourself but just a thought. My friend does stuff like that for Christmas... She's so selfless that it makes you feel like crap for wanting stuff... XD ANYWAYS!

iTunes card
Gym membership
Uh... I'm kind of at a loss... Sorry. D:




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment