Friday, October 4, 2013

What is a good brithday present you can buy at Walgreens? How much?

birthday gift ideas 40th women
 on 40th birthday gift ideas | Womanly Page
birthday gift ideas 40th women image



Afternoon


What is a good brithday present you can buy at Walgreens? How much?
And it has to be big enough so I can carry it home with my books and backpack.Its a 30 minute walk from school to walgreens, then its a 40 min. walk back home.
My moms brithday is on Monday, so I'm going to buy her a surpise present monday =) (where i live theirs no shops or malls so it had to be from walgreens.)
or mabye even the thirf store,but thats farther.
Thanks.(My moms turning 46)



Answer
Walgreens wouldn't be my first choice for a birthday present, but I think you could come up with something. They have a lot more gift items in now because of the holidays.

Perfume sounds like a nice idea, but in reality it's really hard to buy for someone else, especially when you're looking for something cheap. Maybe better to go for something like bath soaps or something.

You can buy a box of assorted chocolates. That's a good go-to gift in a pinch.

Since you say there aren't stores around you, I'm guessing you live in a small town or something? Someplace where people are more likely to be friendly and helpful? I ask because your best bet may be to ask one of the employees at Walgreens to help you. They'll have a good idea of the sort of things that are in the store, and you may even find a woman your mom's age who can advise you.

What do you get the woman who has almost everything?




Joy


My sister is turning 40 and I can't think of the just right gift for her. She is married and they are financially very comfortable and she is able to buy pretty much whatever she wants and does. I however am on a pretty small budget but want to get her something special. I have already over done the coupons, massages, scrapbooks, baby sitting offers, etc. I am stumped. Her husband is throwing her a huge surprise party which I am helping organize but when it comes to the gift I am at a loss. If anyone can provide some ideas or inspiration I would be so grateful.


Answer
Since it is her 40th Birthday why not a over the hill gag gift?
Just an idea...

Check out these sites for idea's
http://www.faster-results.org/40th-Birthday-Gifts.html

Good Luck, faith




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment