Saturday, October 12, 2013

What are the best places to golf in the Chicagoland area?

birthday gift ideas chicago
 on birthday gift ideas chicago on NBA Chicago Bulls Birthday Gift Card ...
birthday gift ideas chicago image



J G


What are the best places to golf in the Chicagoland area?
My boyfriend and I are going to move to the area. He loves to golf and I would like to know about the different golf courses/centers in the area. I have never golfed. It is almost his birthday and I would like to surprise him with some type of golfing excursion or golfing gift certificates. Do you have any ideas as to where/what I can give him?



Answer
This might be a good place to start (http://www.golfchicago.com/). It has listings for all of the courses in and around Chicago. You can search for courses according to area.

What brands of clothing do black people like?




rachelxkay


Not at all being racist
but my sisters boyfriends house just burned down and he lost everything.
and it's his birthday in a few weeks and i wanted to get him some clothes or gift cards.
but I have no idea where to go to get them..
My style is more abercrombie the buckle ect. and i know he doesn't like any of that (because he makes fun of me when i shop there lol). soo
can someone give me some suggestions or something?
I live in Chicago.



Answer
Where are you located? What other stores are near? My brothers usually shop at department stores like Boston Store and Macy's. But I also know that they shop at Urban stores (that have the type of clothing they like) that are only located where we live. So either one of these choices would be a great place to start. Oh yea as far as brands...Rocawear, Polo, Phat Farm, LRG, Ed Hardy, Coogi, Sean John, Akademiks, Lacoste...the list goes on and on. It just depends on the person. So maybe a gift card would be better!

Chicago is not far from me, I am in Milwaukee. I am guessing that they definitely have the department stores and you should be able to find an urban store within a shopping center. Also the Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg has a store called Metropark I believe (don't quote me) that would have what you are looking for.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment