Saturday, October 26, 2013

What is a good birthday gift for somebody who has everything?

birthday gift ideas ladies
 on Birthday Gift Ideas For Elderly Ladies | Diary Gift Ideas
birthday gift ideas ladies image



Chels,<3.


I am a nanny and my nanny mom's birthday is coming up. She has absolutely everything and I have no idea what to get her. She likes cakes, and cupcakes, but I can't get her that because she has a specific lady who makes all of her cakes. I really like her and want to put a lot of thought into this gift. Please help!


Answer
A little fireproof locking security case,its about twice the size of a shoebox,you can put valuables,collectibles,pictures,anything,its very practical thats what i get for most weddings i go to,they cost about $60.00 for a good one.

What is a great and appropriate birthday gift from a man to a lady friend without insinuating any 2nd thought?




crazyguy


We used to be roommate but she moved out but we are still friends. She invited me to her birthday, I was just wondering what will be a great and appropriate gift to her. FYI: No funny business has never occurred between us and I respect her and she has a lot of dignity.
What should I bring? Nothing, Gift card, Liquor or... I don't know you know women they always ahead of time when it comes to these kind of stuff....



Answer
A gift card is a good idea, beside women themselves do not know what they want why even bother think too much about it?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment