Monday, October 21, 2013

What would be a good present to give to a 5 year old boy?

birthday gift ideas 5 year old boy
 on Birthday Gifts for Boys | Boys Birthday Presents | Find Me A Gift
birthday gift ideas 5 year old boy image



Spendelici


My nephew's 5th birthday party is coming up, and I'm not sure what 5 year old boys are into these days. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!
Thank you all so much! There are too many best answers here! I know he is very into science and bugs, so I think I will check out Target and that discovery section first! Thanks!!!! :)



Answer
My son thats 4 yrs old loves Spiderman and Transformers .. that would be a good gift ...

What to get my 5 year old boy for his Birthday?




JustLove82


My little man is turning 5 in a couple of days! We live in a pretty small apartment right now, but are planning on moving into a house sometime early next year. What are some great gift ideas for his birthday? I'm not sure where to begin!
ALL ideas are appreciated!! Thanks (:



Answer
I'd ask him what he likes and go from there.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment