Tuesday, October 29, 2013

I am a nanny. I have been with the family for about 9 months, what do I get the parents for Christmas?

birthday gift ideas nanny
 on Gifts FOR Grandma|Poems FOR Grandma|Customized gifts
birthday gift ideas nanny image



Lauren


I have really grown to be apart of the family and love them like my own family! They got me a very expensive gift for my birthday, and I feel like I should do something nice for them for Christmas. I am getting the kids gifts of course, but not too sure what to do for Mom and Dad..Any ideas??


Answer
a 1-day free coupon
or some perfume

What do you buy a 2 year old that has everything?




Courtney A


I have a family friend who has bought my daughter soo much stuff for my baby shower, her birth, and her first birthday. I'm talking hundreds of dollars at a time. I certainly appreciate it, and would like to repay it back at her daughters occasions, but I can in no way afford it. Her daughters 2nd birthday is coming up, and I don't know what to get her. She literally has everything a girl could want. I would like to get her something relatively big, a preschool gift basket of some sort maybe. I don't know what 2 year old need.


Answer
wow thats a toughy! I used to be a nanny for very well off people and it was the same thing! But in the cuboards stored away there were hundreds of gifts for them still wrapped from years ago!
I know that you want your friends approval or maybe shes the type who would say to herself "wow thats better than the present I got her".
But hey try and think of something she would reallllly enjoy, and think of you for. Sometimes the simplest things are so much more of a pleasure.
My girl is two... and her FAVOURITE thing is this hanbag that she takes every where! theyre also really into copying what mum does. So maybe a tea set or pretend microwave, pots and pans. Theyre very into pretend play.
If you go with the bag idea, buy a little toy phone, purse, note pad and pop some coins in there. Because it will garuantee to be a hit. Rather than some really expensive flashing ball throwing thing that will be a novelty for two weeks then loose intrest in.
P.S. sorry I have written a novel here but I feel that this is something I really know about. good luck and update us k!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment