Sunday, October 20, 2013

What are some gift ideas for a religious friend?

birthday gift ideas on a budget
 on What to Get a Guy for His Birthday, 10 Ideas for Every Budget
birthday gift ideas on a budget image
Q. My friends birthday is coming, and I was wondering what are some gifts ideas for her? I want to get her something religious, since she is so realigious.

She is a Orthodox Christian.

Any ideas?
Thanks!


Answer
Without knowing her or your budget, that's somewhat difficult to answer. But pretty much anything (within some reasonable limits) you would get anyone else should be fairly acceptable.

What are some thrifty homemade gift ideas?




Vordel


I am a very tight budget for Xmas and birthday gifts. I find making something homemade is the best anyways because you put time and effort into to it. I am wondering of some frugal/thrifty ideas I could make for loved ones like family and my fiance.
Thanks,



Answer
Several at this site (see left sidebar) - http://www.craftbits.com/holiday-crafts




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment