Tuesday, October 29, 2013

What are you asking for Christmas or Hanuka?

birthday gift ideas philippines
 on Wholesale Necklace Jewelry - Buy Crystal Jewelry Birthday Gift Ideas ...
birthday gift ideas philippines image



Waitingfor


I celebrate both and I wanted a Wii but my parents said that it is better to use the money to buy a Wii for my 16th birthday coming up.

I wanted ideas of gifts that weren't exspensive. So what are you asking for?



Answer
I'm asking for life , because Im not going to be here in America for christmas , I'm going to the Philippines . The reason why is because Im going on a plane and it might fall and stuff :(

what should I get my husband for his birthday?




heartless


I'm out of ideas what would a 27 year old man want? I have got a $ 5000 budget on the gift


Answer
Seriously, you should get him a 1 week vacation just for him to Angeles City, Philippines. He can get a cheap hotel there, good inexpensive food, and he will have the time of his life because there are MANY fun things for a man to do there. If you got him that, he would think you were the coolest wife ever and will be so nice to you when he gets back.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment