Wednesday, October 16, 2013

What's a great 1st birthday present for a little boy?

birthday gift ideas diy
 on Handmade DIY Gift Ideas
birthday gift ideas diy image
Q. It's my best friend's son's birthday in a few weeks and I'm going to be out of town. I am looking for a great (and memorable!) first birthday idea from his favorite ''Auntie''.
I am rather crafty so any DIY projects are also welcomed.
I'm prone to spoiling this boy so I'm trying to keep gift ideas under $40 this time....
Moms, what would you be thrilled to see?!


Answer
baby boys LOVE trucks/cars/anything they can push and make car noises with! haha.

Im not a mom, but I worked in a daycare in the 1-2 year old room, and ALL of the little boys wanted to play with trucks and cars, all the time.

How can I punish my wife for her awful gift?

Q. My wife has just this moment handed me a set of paint brushes for my birthday. I have never indicated to her that I have any interest or desire in DIY or decorating, and no one(to my knowledge) has ever advised her of this either. I am trying to devise a suitable punishment. I have thrown a whisper to the servants to make ice cubes out of urine, to plop into her gin and tonics, also have her sequestered to the east wing for an entire week. Any ideas?


Answer
I think a good spanking is in order




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment