Monday, October 7, 2013

What are some gift ideas/gifts for a 22 yr old female?

birthday gift ideas 22 year old female
 on Gifts > 40 T-Shirts and Tops > 40 Year Old birthday gift ideas Women ...
birthday gift ideas 22 year old female image



Sara


My friends birthday is coming up and im not too sure what to get her. We live in the DC area so there are plenty of options. Last year I took her to the amusement park since it was our first summer here. We go to lunch and get pedicures and manicures regularly and we always just switch who pays so that wont really work either. She takes a ton of pictures so the ideas with photos of us have already happened. She loves shopping but pretty much has everything she needs including jewelry or body lotion products/perfume. I am thinking about doing a murder mystery dinner but dont really know where to find information on that. so any other ideas would be very helpful in case that falls through!! Thanks!!!


Answer
How about heated stone massages!! They are sooooooooo worth it! Me and my good friend just treated ourselves to them on mother's day.

Is this a healthy diet? How can I lose weight by birthday in a healthy manner?




Daniel


First, it would be very much appreciated if someone explained to me how is that I can lose weight if I eat more calories during the day than I burn when I work out. I am not that active but when I workout I go hard. I am a 253 pound 19 year old, about 6'2. About 7 months ago I went on a lifestyle change and dropped nearly 40 pounds going from 260 to 222. Happiest time of my life. Unfortunately it was I lifestyle I couldn't afford because I had other prioritized expenses. Once I stepped away from the best thing I have ever done for myself and was forced to abandon the healthy foods I would buy for myself and turn to the carb loaded foods my Mom makes, I lost control and most the weight I lost has glued right back on to me. It brought me down and made me unhappy and unmotivated. Finally getting up from the ground and giving it another fight I can afford it once again Thank God. Here's the problem. I am doing what worked tremendously for me in the past and I am having problems. I seem dysfunctional. I can't think properly and I'm always fatigued, exhausted, and have trouble getting up in the morning getting more than 8 hours of sleep at times. I write music and my lyrics come to me like smoothly and easily, but when I try shifting into my lifestyle change I can't write a single verse. I can't concentrate on anything and I'm just tired and unmotivated for the fun things I like to do, I'm just not myself. Now I keep pretty organized when it comes to my weight-loss routines, small weekly goals, writing down what I eat, aiming for six meals a day. I am not one of those obsessive people who do outrageous things attempting to burn 20 pounds overnight. I'm patient and understand it doesn't come over night or in a week, I understand it can take months to notice results. When I eat my Mothers food: rice, beans, a meat , a salad, and a side such as fries or so. Always that menu. Not the healthiest choices to lose weight. However: when I eat Mom's food, I am fully functional to 110%, I get all my errands done, I can think like a freaking genius, I am overloaded with energy and I feel good, not necessarily happy but I am in a good mood for the most part. I would really like to lose about 25 pounds by my birthday on June 29th, It would be the best gift I ever gave myself. I want to be happy and confident again. Can anyone answer my questions? Anyone have any good advice? and please actually answer the question instead of giving me links to things because they never seem to answer my question. Thanks


Answer
I definitely understand!

I started dieting recently (new years resolution) and have dropped 40lbs (i'm 22, female - and am now 158lbs) feeling great for it!

At the beginning, I was sluggish too. But after a few weeks, I actually had MORE energy. What you may find, is this lethargy will start to disappear. It is likely your body ridding itself of toxins and adjusting to this new diet.

Eating 6 small meals a day is excellent. Even heavier people only have a stomach the size of their fist - so eating large meals isn't a good idea for anyone. Smaller meals regularly provides your body with energy right throughout the day to keep you going.

I like how you said lifestyle change - because that is what it needs to be. Its can't be something temporary. At the same time, nobody will be perfect with their eating 100% of the time, so do allow treats - in moderation!

Could you perhaps be feeling tired because you are not drinking enough water?

Some foods can help you feel fuller for longer. Things like porridge, avocado, fish. I know avocado is seen as 'bad' but it isn't at all! Good fats burn bad fats, and avocado is a good fat. I have half an avocado a day (usually on salad) and i'm still losing weight :)

Another good energy food is walnuts. Just a handful. Full of omega-3 which is good for brain function! Same as salmon.

If you don't like eating fish, take some fish oil capsules. They will help keep your brain functioning, and they are also proven to help seratonin levels - which helps combat illnesses such as depression.

You can still eat stuff you love. Maybe your finding it difficult because your mums food tastes so much better than lettuce! So try to make things 'healthy'. I LOVE pizza. So when I really crave it, I make it on wholemeal pita bread with some low fat mozarella and loads of veges. I had that for dinner last night actually - lol :) Its important to enjoy what you eat, so mix it up and find ways to enjoy what you love.

Another important thing, is to eat one type of protein at each meal. If you eat 2 or more - its harder for your body to digest. So for example, have cheese OR meat in your sandwich, not both.

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment