Friday, October 18, 2013

Good birthday present ideas for girl turning 18?

birthday gift ideas college girl
 on Good 18th Birthday Gift Ideas thumbnail
birthday gift ideas college girl image



Jamie


I need some ideas for my friend's birthday for a present? She's turning 18.


Answer
What does she like? I love clothes and makeup, so if my friends got me that, I'd be fine. You could try:

-Gift card to her favorite store
-Take her out to eat
-Makeup and a makeup bag
-Gummy bears!
-Ipod earbuds
-Shirt for her favorite band/singer
-Poster
-Scrapbook of pictures over the years
-Books

If you guys are really good friends I would recommend the scrapbook with photos of you and all your friends. Since you're 18, I'll assume you're going off to college soon, and probably different ones. The picture book would be nice for her to remember you and everyone else. Include a section with all your phone numbers so she can keep in touch.

What should I ask for for my 15th birthday?







I'm about to turn 15 and I don't know what I should ask for. I am a girl. I might get a laptop or get my room redone but my parents want to know some other gift ideas. I might ask them to donate some money to some organization I like but what other things can little things can I ask for?
I like animals, arts and crafts, I recently discovered that I like baking



Answer
Ask for some baking stuff. Pans, recipe books, kitchen gadgets, etc. You can take them off to college later on :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment