Sunday, October 6, 2013

What's a creative idea to present a gift which is an overseas holiday?

birthday gift ideas in dubai
 on Birthday Gifts | Dubai | Male Birthday Gift Ideas | Birthday Cakes ...
birthday gift ideas in dubai image



Katie


I've bought my boyfriend a trip to Dubai for his birthday and I'm a little stuck on a creative idea on how to present it to him rather than just handing over a ticket in an envelope.... What's your ideas? Any feedback is much appreciated
Thank you



Answer
put it in a big Box =)

Creative ways to give a pressie to my boyfriend? Need ideas please?




Katie


I've bought my boyfriend a trip to Dubai for his birthday and I'm a little stuck on a creative idea on how to present it to him rather than just handing over a ticket in an envelope.... What's your ideas? Any feedback is much appreciated
Thank you



Answer
Put it in a picture frame and gift wrap it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment