Monday, October 14, 2013

What should I get for his birthday present?

birthday gift ideas etsy
 on april birthday gifts for him -- gift ideas for aries -- gift guide for ...
birthday gift ideas etsy image



Deidre L


I have a friend,a guy who I treat as my brother..His birthday is coming and I have no idea what to get him and I don't know what he likes.I've asked my friend who has brothers,and she told me a mug would be nice.Any ideas??


Answer
a mug wouldn't be that of a good idea. in fact, photo frames and mugs are among the top gifts that get thrown away as soon as they're received!

a better idea would be a box filled with stuff he likes. it doesnt have to be a big box. Even a small one that sits on your palm is enough.

What do you put inside?

Here're a couple of items you could throw in.

1) candies / chocs
2) button pins http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=19272899
3) small toys (stuffed or not) http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=19097687
4) a card http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_gallery_2&listing_id=16082938

What do you get your Boyfriend for his 14th birthday?




98PandaLuv


OK so my boyfriend's birthday is coming up soon and we've been dating for about 6months. I want to get him something great. I tried a video game once for a gift and he didnt like it. so any other ideas? He likes legos, zelda, candy, oldies music, animals, ect.


Answer
Sigh. I'm not going to judge you for dating at that age, but I can't not point that out.

Anyway, try Etsy.com—it's a site for people to sell their handmade and vintage things (as well as art supplies), and they always have amazing gifts. They have lots of cool geekery, too (in fact, there's an entire subsection for it), like wallets and belt buckles made out of NES controllers (NES is a Nintendo console, which is why I mention it if he loves Zelda), a plethora of Zelda stuff, and pretty much everything else you listed. Belt buckles are my favorite things to get my guy friends, but if he doesn't have a "blank" belt (a belt with no buckle so you can attach different buckles of your own to it), you'll either have to gift him one of those, too, or get something else.
Go check it out!

http://www.etsy.com/?ref=si_home




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment