Thursday, October 3, 2013

birthday present for my new girlfriend. what to buy?

birthday gift ideas for virgo women
 on The Passionista Playbook | A Passionate Living Lifestyle Blog: Love ...
birthday gift ideas for virgo women image



coming soo


we are actually still in the process of getting to know each other and it has been 3 weeks since we met but we already had sex..:-)

She is a Virgo woman and i am cancer if it matters. I am 28 and she is 26. I dont want to buy a pricey gift. She is not the most important girl to me for now but she may in the future.

I would like to keep my gift casual and want to make her feel good. I am not really into buying jewelery kind of stuff and also like i said in the beginning i dont want to crash the bank. We will probably go out to diner and dont want to make it pricey too but we will see.

We live in downtown San Francisco.

I even think about skipping the dinner and taking her out for a dessert. Like i said i dont want to be very fency. I am fency enough to impress her and even though we met 3 weeks ago and spend maybe 10-15 hours total during that time she was the one who pulled me to bed for sex..

Any ideas..?



Answer
Get her a dog tag with a poem on it. Its like 10 bucks, but it is meaningful. Its something she can use to think of you, and it won't break the bank.

Good Luck

Virgo women i need your help?




Glipso


there is a girl at work, we work in the same team in the last year and a half. 3 months ago she told everyone in the team she thought my ideas were the best in the team. it all started there. I left her favourite coffee on her desk, she loved it. gave me lots of windows of opportunity like coming to stand next to me alot, copying what i eat/drink, even watching when i leave work so she can run down to my car to say goodbye. but she never says anything so i never noticed these things until now, so i never acted on any of them.

it has been two weeks and she has now stopped doing these things now. like she won't make eye contact with me, but if she knows im looking at her she will smile. if she says hi to me it is in a very low voice i can hardly hear, sometimes a really low hi then a louder one after so I can hear it. in the morning i greet her but she never says anything but yesterday a good morning from her.

i was never rude to her. i hardly know her but i found out its her birthday soon. I said happy birthday and she told me it is in 2 weeks time, on the 27th. should i ask her for coffee first or go straight to asking for birthday dinner and get her a single pink rose?



Answer
haha no don't do that. I have a virgo sister and a few virgo friends, and i can tell you without a doubt virgo's love to flirt. In their minds they are not AT ALL doing it for any bad intentions; like playing with their feelings. You know even if they have a boyfriend, they will mildly flirt with other people, just like most of the other signs. So before you do anything, i suggest learning a little more about her, like if she's single or not, OR if she really does have any intentions of becoming exclusive with anyone at all, because it is hard to tell when it comes to virgos!
and when you do carry on on trying to win over virgo, you have to be VERY consistent. They will most likely take the lead in the relationship, but they love the sense of security, so dont be a WUSS!
and when buying her gifts it has to be something either very thoughtful, or something expensive.
and hey dont sugar coat. have this aura of mystery around you they luv luv luv that!!
and when youre at the right place, and in the right romantic atmosphere, then you can sincerely pour your heart out to her mmmh :-)

Ta-ta




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment