Saturday, October 12, 2013

What are some birthday gifts for 13 yr old girls?

birthday gift ideas under $20
 on these unique birthday gift ideas under $20 will help you in a long way ...
birthday gift ideas under $20 image



t8ertot123


I have a friend that is turning 13 soon. i want to get her something special. I know she likes hollister, but i also want to get her something creative. Not just a gift card. Under 20 dollars, no ipods or camera, she alsready has one. PLEASE helps. I want it to be thought ful, maybe something summery. If you can give me some websites that are reallitivly cheap, so i can get maybe a gift card also. Any ideas????


10 points awarded

Thank you! :P



Answer
Girls at the age of 13 start to love dressing up poshy, so maybe a nice girly watch or other jewelry maybe a nice girly handbag or purse is a gift they will love and use lots of time!

Birthday gift ideas for a 13 year old girl?




Izzy!


So one of my best friends is turning thirteen at the end of August, and I want to get her a nice present. I'm going to get her a gift card to the mall, but I think I should get her something else that would make it even better? She doesn't wear makeup, so that's not an option. Maybe a good book? Nothing too expensive though, under 20 dollars.


Answer
if i were you i would get her some clothes or earings. if she has an ipod maybe a itunes card




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment