Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Does anybody know what the birthday gift from Sephora is?

birthday gift ideas 30th
 on 30th Birthday Hats and 30th Birthday Trucker Hat Designs
birthday gift ideas 30th image



Gena


I'm thinking of going shopping today, mainly at Sephora. My birthday is coming up and I'm planning on receiving my birthday gift...Does anybody happen to know what it is?
Also, if you had $25-$50 dollars to spend there, what would you buy?
Thanks so much.
When asking what you'd buy, I'm asking for suggestions. (: So if anyone has suggestions of what to buy at Sephora, that'd be amazing. I'm looking for some more, um, unique products. Thanks so much!



Answer
well i have no idea what your birthday gift is but i do know what i would buy! first i would buy tarte cheek stain i already have it but i want all the colors! haha i love it because its super fast and easy to apply also the color is so pretty and looks really natural.i have the color tipsy which looks very pretty on my beige skin.it costs around 30 dollars its kind of pricey but SO worth it! it last forever and is the best blush iv ever used.next i would buy too faced naked eye shadow pallet the colors are gorgeous and that costs about 35 dollars next i would buy urban decay primer potion.i really like it because it makes my eyeshadows stay on forever and makes the colors look really vibrant and that costs about 18 dollars. well i hope this helps! have fun! :)

What's a good 30th birthday gift idea for her?




baby cakes


My female best friend is turning 30 and I want to give her nice gift. Need ideas.


Answer
A great gift for your friend I would tell you to check out this website that I order my bath products from. You can pick the color, the scents, and the bath products you want. They even have the birthday cake scent. This would be great if you knew her favorite color.
hope this help




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment