Tuesday, October 29, 2013

What's a creative way to present a gift which is an overseas holiday?

birthday gift ideas dubai
 on Send Shower of Roses to Dubai by Flowers Dubai
birthday gift ideas dubai image



Katie


I've bought my boyfriend a trip to Dubai for his birthday and I'm a little stuck on a creative idea on how to present it to him rather than just handing over a ticket in an envelope.... What's your ideas? Any feedback is much appreciated
Thank you



Answer
Get a large helium balloon and a small basket. Put the tickets into the basket and rig the balloon so the basket will hang under it like a hot air balloon. Box up the balloon and basket shortly before the box will be opened. When it's opened, the balloon will float out with the tickets in the basket.

Or you could get a travel book or a novel that features Dubai and tape an envelope with the tickets to the inside of the back cover.

What should I buy for my boyfriend for his birthday?




Madi


I'm going to Dubai, LA and Rome in October and I'll get back the day before my boyfriend's birthday. I've been with him for 4 days.. But by the time it's his birthday it would be a month :) I'm not sure what to get him at all.. Do you have any ideas? We're in year 7 so nothing too fancy, and I'm only planning to spend like 5-10 dollars.
Thanks :)



Answer
You can't go wrong with homemade gifts. There cheap and the sweetest thing in my opinion.
a hand written card to show how much you love him.
If you have heard of color me mine paint him a coffee cup. ( There all over LA )




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment