Wednesday, October 2, 2013

What are some awesome ideas for a unique sweet 16 party?

birthday gift ideas sweet 16 girl
 on Sixteen Candles-4 Best Gifts for Her 16th Birthday : Gifts For Her ...
birthday gift ideas sweet 16 girl image



Aryn


I want to have an awesome party this year, I don't usually do birthday parties because I'm not the "big partier" type. But for my sweet 16 I NEED to do something cool.

I only want there to be three other people there. It will be me, my sister, my boyfriend, and my friend. These are my only friends lol I know it's pitiful.

I want an idea for a place to go or a theme. A really cool theme. I want to be able to make awesome decorations (my family is very creative and crafty, that would be no problem).

Thanks!



Answer
Since you are at the age she is out of the " lollipop " kind of gifts, so I think these following gifts below can bring a wide smile in her face.


At your age you are out of the " lollipop " kind of party themes, but you could have a mixture of sweet girl and a little bit of naughty. Not in the sense of having some adult stuffs in your party. Well hear me out on this.

You can celebrate you birthday with a Baking Themed Party! The kitchen leaves much room to the imagination. You can even have a cup cake baking contest.

Baking Themed Party supplies: paper tableware, such as plates, napkins, cups, and cutlery; a tablecloth, streamers, and lots of balloons. Woooo!! Hoooo!!!

You may also want to purchase/make other items to fit your theme, such as: Aprons and Chef Hats
cupcake pans, mixing spoons, or cookie Cutters.

Then for the baking. You will be baking your own cupcake and you will be provided with many decorating bags of homemade buttercream in fun colors, jars of sprinkles, and fondant shapes.You have to complete decorating your own cupcakes! You can also have frosting cookies.Everyone adores frosting and decorating anything. Or to spice up the party ,how about making sexy cup cakes like cup cake form like boobs. You can use a boobie cupcake pan (ex. http://dirtyweekendshop.com.au/boobie-cake-p-156.html ) to make cupcakes perfectly round, perfectly perky. Then get baking, the fun really starts when they come out of the oven and it's time to decorate! The things you can do with the icing are limitless. By using icing to make bras, skin tones, nipple rings or even tattoos on each of the little cup cakes.

Everyone can make their own cupcake design. Be creative. Then have a contest whose cup cake is very creative and taste yummy!

If you still have fun you can have a bubble gum blowing contest. See who can blow the biggest bubble, or if you dare, see who can fit the most bubble gum in his or her mouth.

Happy birthday! Hope it helps!

What's a nice and sweet gift for a girl on her 16th birthday?




Tom


She's a close friend and she's turning 16 and I really like her so I want a gift that's sweet. Any ideas?


Answer
- a cute black and white collage of the two of you.

- a cute face plate for her vehicle since she's turning 16!

- a best friends necklace if you two are close.

- a charm bracelet.

- a gift card to her favorite place.

- take her to get a mani and pedi just the two of you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment