Thursday, October 10, 2013

What should I get for an 8 year olds birthday?

birthday gift ideas 8 year old
 on Happy Birthday 8 Year Old T-Shirts, Happy Birthday 8 Year Old Gifts ...
birthday gift ideas 8 year old image



* Jamie *


My daughter received an invitation to a birthday party from a boy in her class. I have no idea what is cool for an 8 year old boy. I'm used to girls. What's something I can pick up at Wal-Mart that's no more than $15.


Answer
gift card, i hate buying for children or indeed people that I don't know well, let them choose :)

What do I get my nephew for his 12th birthday?




Cowgirl101


My nephew's 12th birthday is in a few weeks and i'm clueless as to what to get him this year. He's not a normal 12 year old. He has mild cerebral palsy, and because of his mother, hardly ever stays home anymore because she's always dragging him all over the place. A video game is the obvious answer but I don't want to get him anymore mind numbing gifts. He loves to play outside and has the mindset of an 8 year old or so. Any ideas?


Answer
Some sporty stuff like soccer balls, baseball bats, roller skates. Or paints, model rocket, quiz books. For the long car rides with his mom




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment