Tuesday, October 15, 2013

What do I get my sister for her birthday?

50th birthday gift ideas jewelry
 on 50th Birthday Bracelet
50th birthday gift ideas jewelry image



Shoppingch


My sister is turning 12 and I have no idea what to get her... She likes playing outside, riding her four-wheeler, hunting, fishing, playing Sims, she LOVES Justin Bieber, and wants to be a DNR officer or a police officer when she grows up... Help!


Answer
Depends on your price range, so here

0-20 dollars
- Ipod gift card
- a gift card to her favorite store
- random justin bieber stuff ,poster,t-shirt, bag
- jewelry

21-40/50 dollars
-Take her to her favorite restaurant
-The newest sims game
-Ipod
-ipod speakers if she has an ipod
-her favorite movie
-a video game
-a new fishing pole
-a flip video camera
-a giant stuffed animal
-nail polish
- a customized t-shirt
- a customized bobble head (lmao)

That's about all I can think of right now hope it helps ! lemme know what you decide &&you can always get a bunch of little things. If you still can't chose try this website below

http://www.gifts.com/recipient/teen/top-picks/L2URpa?mode=24&page=8

What can I give my girlfriend as a gift?




Adrian Ort


It's not her birthday or anything I just want to give her something little no more the 50 dollars ? Any ideas take her some where?


Answer
You're a thoughtful guy. If you have a limited budget for your gift, I suggest get her a handcrafted jewelry box. There are lots of gifts you can buy within your price range. Try to check the collection of MarqArt boxes. I'm sure you can find one perhaps just $50 and below.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment