Monday, October 14, 2013

What is a great birthday gift for a best friend?

birthday gift ideas no money
 on you shouldnt have....no really why did you?
birthday gift ideas no money image



gigglemons


I know people should know their best friends well enough to get them a birthday gift, but with my best friend I have no clue what she wants! I mean I know A LOT about her, but not what to get her as a gift. And i want to get her something that she'll love, not some cheap present. Any ideas for good best friend gifts (besides money or a BFF becklace thing)?? Oh, and i have less than a week to get her something, so please..any quick suggestions?


Answer
2 pionts!!! :D

I need ideas for a Birthday gift for a little girl who is turning 2 she has many toys already?




hmc


I need some ideas on a birthday gift/ gifts for a little girl who is turning two. She and and her sister 4 have a huge play room full of toys.


Answer
Money for when she grows :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment