Thursday, August 22, 2013

What is a good birthday gift for a platonic female friend?

birthday gift ideas best friend female
 on Best Friend Birthday Gift Ideas Gif - kootation.com
birthday gift ideas best friend female image



lzpfbs


I need to get a gift for a platonic female friend of mine. I was gonna get her alcohol but a bunch of people are already getting her that. Any ideas?


Answer
I loved your avatar picture and question about alcohol :-). What if you present her with Itunes gift certificate or gift card from some big store or store where they sell women's stuff ? It will not be too personal and in the same way you will show her that you still accept her as a woman, not simple as friend. Sorry bro, but there is no platonic female friends , and we all know it :-).

Birthday gift ideas for 15 yr old female friend?




Sekai


So my friend's birthday is tomorrow and I need help about what to get her. I was thinking of buying her an iTunes gift card worth 15$ and then throw in some nail polish stuff and lip gloss and stuff from like Smackers. Is that a good idea? Because I'm always clueless when it comes to gifts.


Answer
I got my fourteen year old bestfriend a photo album filled with pictures of her and her friends and places we have been together. I also got 20 people on myspace to make signs for her :D Haha, she loved it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment