Monday, August 26, 2013

I actually have 2 questions..#1 What is the % probability that a mother will have her baby on her birthday?

birthday gift ideas unique
 on 10 Unique Birthday Gift Ideas - How To Find The Perfect Birthday Gift ...
birthday gift ideas unique image



KU


2 can anyone give me some unique birthday gift ideas for me and my son. Both of our birthdays is August 11 and he will be turning 6 and I will be 33. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you to all in advance.


Answer
It ranges from zero to 100. Obviously if you have sex on your birthday, you can't have a baby that day next year--you'd give birth three months earlier. Second, if you really wanted your kid to have his birthday on a specific day, have a c-section.

Very unique and cheaper gift ideas for a birthday girl going through tough times?




Kevin


My best friend in the whole world is turning 14 in a bit. She recently lost her mom and I want to get her something AMAZING! But Im the kind of person who doesnt give presents easily. I want a good gift idea for someone like her and a unique way to give it to her. Thanks!


Answer
I don't know if this is in with young teens these days, but when I was around that age I know Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul was a really great book to read through tough times. It covers a lot of topics and issues that teenagers face including death and many other things. So even after coping with her loss she can reference back to the book to deal with things such as puberty, dating, peer pressure, stress of school, family, friends... I mean just lots of things you go through at that age. I strongly beleive that this book might help her. There are also more version of the book each starting with "chicken soup for the(insert specific topic here)" but I would say go with chicken soup for the teenage soul. It'll be perfect for her.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment