Friday, August 16, 2013

Is this an appropriate gift for his birthday?

birthday gift ideas long distance boyfriend
 on Birthday Gifts For Boyfriend Think Special To Present Fashion And ...
birthday gift ideas long distance boyfriend image



lulu <3


Me and my boyfriend have been together for almost 2 months and his birhday is coming up in about 2 weeks.
So for his birthday i figured i would take him to see Avenue Q on broadway then take him out for dinner.
He's into theater and since were long distance we dont get to see eachother that much.
Do you think this is a good birthday gift for him?
Also do you have any ideas to add on or to change?



Answer
I always try to pick a unique and special gift for my friends and loved ones. I found this great site — http://my-song.ca/s/bdo1! You go on and make a personalized song — I did it for my best friend’s birthday. I had a great time putting the song together. It’s completely personalized, and so cute! It’s something I know she won’t forget for a long time.

What going away gift should I give my boyfriend?




Syrup!!!


I have a long distance boyfriend and just recently he gave me a shirt of his to keep with me while he's away. Well I wanted to give him something too. Just something that he can keep with him and think of me when he sees it. I wanted to give him a necklace, but he already has one that he wears everyday.
I'm not very crafty, so the idea of a little scrapbook or handmade item probably wouldn't work very well.
All answers are appreciated! Thanks in advance.



Answer
It's funny that you say that... my long distance boyfriend gave me one of his shirts. Since it was near his birthday, and I always tease him for being 2 years older than me, I sent him a cane with a built in taser. I made him wait to open it on skype. haha His reaction was priceless. Get him something very personal like that. Something only you would give him (not a gift card for starbucks etc.). Maybe buy him something silly or related to an inside joke.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment