Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Can you plan a surprise birthday party for someones 38th?

0th birthday gift ideas
 on ... 50th birthdays a 50th birthday is a huge milestone in anyone s life
0th birthday gift ideas image



penz~lover


Would it be okay to plan a surprise birthday party for someone who's turning 38?

Or do you wait to plan a big $0th birthday party?



Answer
Maybe you should do something smaller for the 38th like an intimate surprise dinner at their favorite restaurant with 4 or 5 friends. Or you could do go to his/her house early in the morning with breakfast and a great gift in hand. For some impressive gift ideas for adults check out this page http://www.giftgrease.com/birthday-gift-ideas.html You should wait to have the big surprise party for the 40th B-day. Hope this helps.

How to bake and what to bake for my friend's birthday on 12/12/12?




Gum


My guy friend's birthday is coming up soon. We are not dating and I do not like him in the boy friend way. I want to bake him for his birthday on 12/12/12. It will be a special day. I want to bake him a cake that shows friendship. First, I need to learn how to bake. Can you tell me exactly what I need and how I need to do it? Or just drop me gift ideas.


Answer
The following site/channel has lots of delicious and easy cake recipes.
There is a video to show you exactly what you need and how to make it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/morganskitchen/videos?flow=grid&view=0




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment