Thursday, August 8, 2013

What would be a good gift idea for a husband's birthday from his wife?

birthday gift ideas wife
 on Birthday Gift Ideas Wife | Diary Gift Ideas
birthday gift ideas wife image



Kay


My Mom has no idea what to get my dad for his bday. I got him a movie that he loves and two cds.


Answer
There are a lot of gifts that your mother might give...as for example
-Some really nice perfume or new fragrance - such as the new lacoste one, or hugo boss
-Nice watch!
-Wallet, engraved key chain
-Little chocolate boxes, or heart shaped candy.
-Tickets to a concert / Sporting Event

What is something special that I can do for her?




Bryan


My wife's birthday is coming up and I wawnt to do something special for her. I don't care if I have to spend some money but I want it to be more of an emotional gift more than just a physical present or just some run of the mill gift. Any ideas people?


Answer
I would just casually start a conversation with her and ask her what her goals and dreams are in life. What inspires her? Then I would do something that relates to what she loves. Anything that has had a lot of thought put into it is really important. Make it a day just for her. Surprise her!!! Make her wonder what's going on. Send her on a treasure hunt and buy little things that have significant meaning and let her search for those things. use little notes to guide her to the BIG treasure. My boyfriend did this for me and it was the sweetest thing ever!!!!!!!! Good luck!!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment