Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Any ideas for birthday gifts over the internet?

birthday gift ideas tumblr
 on birthday gift ideas - Polyvore
birthday gift ideas tumblr image



Ruin again


This is probably going to sound really silly, but oh well.

I'm a part of a moderately big online community of teenagers all over the world, and we communicate on several websites (Facebook, a forum, a blog on Tumblr, Tinychat, etc.)

A guy in this community's birthday is in a few days, and since I can't exactly give him a present personally, I decided to think of some way I could wish him a happy birthday ... virtually. But my mind is clogged and I can't think of anything at all. Any ideas?



Answer
Well send him a email and attach a bunch of funny pictures and stuff and maybe attach a youtube video of you saying happy birthday.

What would you do if your "best friend" always comes running back to you?




Lauren


I've been friends with her for over 8 years. We were BEST friends for a really long time, through out high school even until this year ( grade 11) when things started to change ( as expected) She pretty much told me that she needed space from me even though i was never near her. That was a few months ago... things changed and she apologized.. Until it got worse and she started constantly lying to me. Telling me she was at her grandmas when really she was at this girls house who she constantly talks sh*t about getting drunk... I couldn't believe it.Then it was my birthday a few days ago.. She never got me a present or even a card. I was pissed considering i spent almost $90 on her in December for her birthday.

Then last night she gets drunk again with ANOTHER girl who she sent a whole bunch of hate to on tumblr.. I don't understand her anymore and im sick of her bullsh*t. It never ends.

But then she will text me and talk to me about all her family problems.. paragraphs on paragraphs out of no where and she expects me to care for her then, when she doesn't even give a f*ck about me.

I have no idea what to do anymore. It's like she is taken advantage of me .. and of course i'm going to feel bad when she tells me her problems, but she is rarely there for me.
What would you do?
Thats the thing though, she does tell me she misses me and always says sorry when she does something wrong.. no other friend ever does that. They just walk out of my life and i can't picture that happening



Answer
You need to stop thinking that you somehow own your friend. She goes and sees other friends? Awesome. That's what she wants to do and it's well within her right. She doesn't buy you a present? Unfortunate, but gifts are never a requirement for anything.

If you don't like the way she treats you, find new friends. You are not bound to her. You are free to seek out new social interactions.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment