Tuesday, August 27, 2013

What would be a good birthday gift for your boyfriend if you haven't been dating very long?

birthday gift ideas college student
 on Gift Baskets For College Students Gifts For College Studentscare ...
birthday gift ideas college student image



<3


I'm in college and the term "poor college student" defines me perfectly. No job+rent+classes = no money. I want it to be a cute, semi inexpensive gift because Christmas is right around the corner as well... Any ideas would be great!

Oh and I'm planning on making his favorite kind of cake for part of it.



Answer
I remember when I was in school and was really low on cash. For my boyfriend's birthday I made him dinner, birthday cupcakes, and then after excusing myself for a minute, reappeared with a bow tied around my neck that said happy birthday.
I smiled and said, "the best things in life are free! - happy birthday!" He was so thrilled and amused.
If you really want to get him something, a book, or a cd, will do. Put thought behind whatever you choose, and if he's a quality guy, he'll adore you for the gesture.

What should I get for my boyfriend of two years for his 22nd birthday?




anonymous


I want to get him something special for his birthday and I am completely at a loss. He loves music, art & good books. I thought about a turntable but I can't seem to find a high quality turntable for a reasonable price. I am a college student so I am on a budget, the max I can spend is about $250-300. Does anyone have any ideas? What was the best gift you've ever given or received?


Answer
Make the entire evening about him. Buy him a nice shirt, take him to dinner, maybe a movie that he likes or somewhere that he enjoys. Bake him a cake, even if you can't bake! It's the thought that counts, and a homebaked cake on your b-day is priceless. You could even make dinner and stay home. Give him a back rub. Make yourself pretty for him. Be sweet all night. Let him know that you want his night to be special like he is. Don't forget the card, and write something from your heart; don't just sign it. Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment