Thursday, August 29, 2013

what are some gift ideas for a pregnant girlfriend who is 21yrs old?

birthday gift ideas for pregnant women
 on birthday gifts pregnant women | Gift ideas for all
birthday gift ideas for pregnant women image



kelly w


My friend is having a baby in february and wants to get her something special. Any Ideas?


Answer
Please, please, don't get her anything baby related for her birthday. When it's time for the baby shower, get her something for the baby...meanwhile, it's her birthday, so celebrate her!

I might suggest a massage...Many day spa's offer pregnancy massages, which (a) allow her to relax in a way that doesn't interfere with her belly, and (b) will help to relax the muscles that get really sore when a woman is pregnant.

Alternately, there's always the things that the rest of us want, even when we're not pregnant...Diamonds or pearls are always nice! :)

What should I get my pregnant wife for her birthday?




KOTS


I'm having a hard time figuring out what to get my wife this year for her birthday. She doesn't want any clothes, shoes, or things that won't fit or are uncomfortable right now since she is pregnant. I usually get her something that she wants really bad but won't buy for herself and then try to do something unique or special but she doesn't really want anything right now. Anyone have any ideas? I don't want to get something related to the baby because I will do that after the baby is born and I want the gift to be about her.


Answer
Get her some birth control! haha! . . .sorry you probably didn't find that very funny. . .

Get her some jewelery like a necklace or something like that. If she likes being pampered, offer her a day at the spa (with or without you). If she is sore or achy like some pregnant women, she'll appreciate a massage or or maybe a pedicure!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment