Tuesday, August 6, 2013

How to "give" a 3 year old the present of going to the circus?

birthday gift ideas 3 year old
 on BIRTHDAY GIFT FOR 3 YEAR OLD 'HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY' FRAME - BRILLIANT ...
birthday gift ideas 3 year old image



MissSara


I have decided to take the (soon to be) 3 year old that I nanny for to the circus. His birthday is the beginning of February, but the circus isn't until the end of February. How do I give him this gift on his birthday. Obviously a 3 year old can't read. Does anyone have any creative ideas to get the message across, or help him understand what his gift is?
Also, I am not asking for advice on whether or not to go to the circus. We ARE going. So to all those who are against the circus for animal rights reasons, please don't give me your input!



Answer
You could gather pictures, pamphlets and perhaps even free sample DVDS if available from the Circus company. Place them in a small basket with perhaps things like cotton candy, and other circus treats[in..modest amounts of course] perhaps a small stuffed Circus animal such as an elephant or pony to go with the basket.

You could get him excited with all the pictures you include in the basket. Explaining that on "date here" your going to be going to see "this and this" while showing off the images you've gathered.

What should I give my 3 year old sister for her birthday?




Meem Rock


My 3 year old sister's B-day is coming up and I don't know what to give her, bc she once drew me a cute picture of me and her for my B-day and I want to give the best gift ever for her 4th B-day! Any ideas?


Answer
A barbie, doll, or a toy that moves or talks! Little girls love that kind of stuff! Or simply give her a bunch of junk food, they love that too!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment