Saturday, August 31, 2013

What should i ask for for my 15th birthday?

birthday gift ideas for a 15 year girl
 on Birthday Gift Ideas for 3 Year Old Girls - Outside The Box
birthday gift ideas for a 15 year girl image



vballgrl17


I don't know what to ask for. I have almost 3 weeks to make a list so please help! I got a new phone last year and I already have and Ipod from 2 years ago and i saved up my christmas money from this year to buy myself a laptop. What are some good gift ideas for 15 year old girls? Thanks!


Answer
ask that people make a donation to a needy family or a charity in your name.
It will show that you are a compassionate individual who is maturing.
It will show that you are not a greedy materialistic person.

Any birthday gift ideas for 15 year old girl?




Tiffany


My friend is turning 15 :) i have no idea what to get her! :( she is totally obsessed with K-pop ! she likes Kingdom hearts. and a lot of anime! but i have no idea what to get her out of those three subjects. she is very tomboy also so she might not like many things. i need urgent help! all answers are appreciated !


Answer
YOu should go to Barnes & Noble and get her manga fro ther, which she may like if she likes anime...idk if you can buy anime at Barnes and Noble but they will prob. have it...oh and if that isn't an option you should get her an american express giftcard which she can use on anything along with candy or a book or something




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment