Sunday, August 11, 2013

Any Christmas gift ideas for my 27 year old boyfriend of 2 years?

birthday gift ideas by age
 on ... Birthday Badge - Girls / Ladies Age 30 Party Decorations - Gift Ideas
birthday gift ideas by age image



jacey10


I've already gotten him the iPod, watch, sheets and comforter, diesel jeans etc for previous Christmas/Birthday gifts...I was thinking of skis this year but is that too extreme? I would only get them if they were within my budget but does anyone have any other good ideas?? He's not into video games or anything, and isn't the biggest sports fan I've ever met. He's just a laid back down to earth guy and I need to find something cool and unique to get him this year!


Answer
Well, my boyfriend is around the same age (26), I don't know if they're unique enough, but these are a few things I've done: A nice blazer or coat, nice wallet, a really nice cologne, DVD's, tennis shoes, dress shoes, or if you want to add something a little unique, make him a cute/sexy little photo album of yourself or you and him for him to keep :-)

What are good gift ideas for a one year old?




Starter


My nephew's first birthday is coming up. I have no kids so I have no idea what kids want. I am also unfortunately not very close to my sister so I can't simply ask what would be a good gift and I also have no idea what toys, etc. they already have. So I'm deferring to Yahoo Answers. What is a good gift idea for a baby's first birthday? One that preferably most parents wouldn't already have? Thanks in advance.


Answer
Clothes, Clothes gift cards, toys, toys r us gift card, books that are age appropriate for the parents to read to the baby, diapers, wipes. those are all useful things i'd appreciate. also maybe shoes or sandals. Ask for sizes of course




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment