Thursday, August 22, 2013

Too soon for a birthday gift?

birthday gift ideas across the miles
 on Across The Miles Birthday T-Shirts, Across The Miles Birthday Gifts ...
birthday gift ideas across the miles image



Temp


Ok, so I recently met this girl at a concert and we hit it off. We live like 200 miles apart to begin with and I'm moving halfway across the country soon (I'm in the military) but I plan on visiting home and I mentioned visiting her next month and she liked the idea. We both like each other but haven't necessarily talked about "dating" or anything, I'm happy with taking it slow like we have been. We talk or text on the phone just about every night. Anyways, her birthday is coming up and I was gonna order flowers for her. Is this too soon to send someone flowers on their birthday especially since we're not exactly dating? She's 27, I'm 25. Thanks for your input.


Answer
Flowers would be ok, just don't over do it. A sweet small bunch.. good luck

Should I send a gift to a celeb's home?




DarthSlyth


So their birthday is coming up and I wanted to make a donation on their behalf for one of his (and my) favorite charities and they'll just send them a letter/card saying that I donated on his behalf.

I happened to come across this celeb's actual address online while I was searching for his fan mail address. (I even checked the white pages, his wife is listed and it's the same address too.)

I thought that it would be a great idea to just have that sent straight to his home. But some fans of this actor told me that it's a terrible idea because I'd come across as a stalker and this actor would fear the safety of his family and would call the police on me, since he tends to keep his life private. And that it would be an "invasion of privacy" and that it's crossing a line.
It's not like I'm going to his house or anything, I live miles and miles away anyhow, plus I just wouldn't want to show up on his front door, that's too personal, too stalker-ish.

So should I go with my original plan and make that donation, have that letter/card sent to his/her home? Or should I just forget about it?



Answer
Send it to his fanmail.
That works too, right?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment