Monday, August 26, 2013

Can you help me with ideas for an 8 yr. old girl's Golden Birthday that falls on Easter Sunday?

birthday gift ideas 8 yr old girl
 on Giftsyear Girl on Birthday Gifts Idea For 10year Old Girl Source ...
birthday gift ideas 8 yr old girl image



Julie S


I need help with the Golden theme and game suggestions to be used latter in the week with her friends. Her grandparents are celebrating Easter and her birthday with us. Of course, we want to make it most memorable. Gift ideas for an energetic 8 yr old are appreciated also. Thank you.


Answer
make her an sumptuous omelet from an Easter egg...the yolk is sure golden...

What is a good birthday gift idea for my 8 yr old daughter?




Siana


I'm kind of low in cash and I can't afford a great big party for her. I do however want to make her birthday special. So, I'm wondering what I can do for her to make her birthday memorable. Of course I'm getting her the cake and all. Any creative ideas will be greatly appreciated!


Answer
buy her flowers. even little girls love flowers.....when we got our daughter floweres when she was 7 or 8 she was SOOO thrilled, and you don't have to get a dozen roses and spend 50 dollars, but a few carnations, tulips, rosebuds, etc in a pretty vase with a pretty ribbon around it is great. Or get her a really cute pair of pajamas and slippers, thats always something they can use.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment