Monday, January 20, 2014

What should I get my boyfriend for his birthday?

birthday gift ideas handmade
 on Homemade Christmas Gift Ideas: Get the Kids Involved with this Plastic ...
birthday gift ideas handmade image



runninonfa


My boyfriend is a bull rider and he is extremely hard to shop for. If you ask him what he wants he says don't get him anything. He is not the sentimental type so I don't want the whole love letter/poetry/scrapbook stuff. We have been together 4 years and I want to get him a good gift. Any ideas?


Answer
Your boyfriend sounds like a guy who could use a handcrafted wooden chest. It would be totally different and as it is handmade it is completely unique and you can even go in for one that has an image of a wild animal on it! Check out the MarqART collection.

What are some easy and good gift ideas I should give to my friend on her birthday?




x_anniee


My friends birthday is coming up and I want to give her something cool and easy.
I want it simple enough to bring to school and give to her but awesome enough for a teenage girl to love :)
Arts and Crafts are good, she likes creative stuff, but make sure it's like a girly idea for her to like :)



Answer
I agree with the scrapbook idea. Scrap albums are a great way to freeze time in a unique way. If you can get together some pics of you guys together, you can check out http://endofastring.webs.com . the scrapbooks are completely handmade & you get to customize it down to the color, shape, EVERYTHING! & then they do the rest (:
the best part about End of a String: the prices are all negotiable! just send in a message or an order request.
whatever you get her, just make sure it comes from your heart, i'm sure she'll love it.
hope this helps!!!!!!!!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment