Friday, September 27, 2013

What should I do for my boyfriends birthday?

birthday gift ideas on a low budget
 on Best Friend Homemade Birthday Gift Ideas
birthday gift ideas on a low budget image



KIMBERLY S


My boy and I have been dating for four months, and we're 15. He was my best friend before this, and we've dated before but nothing really developed from it. But anyway, His birthday is St. Patrick's day and I need to do something cute and creative. I have a pretty low budget. I need ideas for gifts, and I need ideas for like a cute way to do it and even stuff to do for him while we're at school since it falls on a Tuesday. Can you guys help me?


Answer
snap a pic of the two of you and get a nice frame... you can get good ones for 5 bux or less...

What to get to my brother for his 32nd birthday?




Sara


So my brother is turning 32 tomorrow and I have absolutely no idea what to get him.
He likes to travel a lot and he has a good sense of humor...he's also a computer freak...that's all I can say to help..Now can you help me out please?? =)

P.S. Low budget gift ideas please!



Answer
music? you can almost never go wrong with an Itunes gift card or something.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment